Sunday, December 31, 2023

2024: In Memory of George (Yorgos) Alexiou / Εις μνήμην Γιώργου Αλεξίου


2024: Year George Alexiou / Έτος Γιώργου Αλεξίου




Yorgos Alexiou (Seridis) 


Born on October 5th, 1956. Died on December 2nd 2004.

He was the most notable figure in Thessaloniki's Pirate Radio, during the 80s.

I consider him to be the most important & influencial radio personality in the history of Thessaloniki's radio ever. 


My first Tribute to Yorgos (December 2, 2009)

My second Tribute to Yorgos (December 2, 2015)






My first Radio Tribute (broadcast) to Yorgos Alexiou (December 2, 2012)



My second Radio Tribute (broadcast) to Yorgos Alexiou (December 2, 2012)



Yorgos Alexiou, Interview with Gerard Joling (14.03.1987, Radio Thessaloniki)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

March 29

Artists & Songs related to the broadcasts of Thessaloniki's radio legend,  Yorgos Alexiou   (mostly birthdays of musicians but also ...